Based on Microsoft XP SP3 Professional operating system. Standard features include IE 8 browser with both SUN and Microsoft JVM, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Windowing support for all applications, built-in Terminal Emulation, and device support for printers, USB and PCMCIA. Connection to Citrix or Terminal Server, Windows Domain servers provided -- all displayed on a Windows XP SP3 desktop.
Additional Windows applications can be installed.
Included in the 312XP Thin Client Tablet:
- 10.4" TFT Touch Screen for support up to 1024x768 resolution
- ICA and RDP clients
- 5250/3270 Terminal Emulation software
- 802.11b/g, 802.11x, 802.11n Wireless
- Supports 32-bit color
- Light-weight - weighs only 2 lbs.
- Extremely Durable
- Biometric sensor compatible with Valid Technologies
- Customizable hot spots on integrated touch-screen displays
- Two sizes of pop-up screen keyboards
- Hot-swappable, secondary battery pack for extended usage
- Optional Keyboard, Barcode Scanner and Printer - easily attached via USB port
10ZiG tablets are a perfect fit for many environments including healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and warehouse - with custom fit for forklift operators.
All models offer:
- AS/400 award winning software
- Full array of embedded programs
- Based on Microsoft embedded OS
- IE 8 browser with SUN and Microsoft JVM
- Easy to configure either locally or remotely using 10ZiG Manager Software