9910 Win10 IoT Thin Client
Ultra Power and Security Class
The 10ZiG 9900 Series model offers features such as a CAC card reader that can provide SIPRNet support, making this Client ideal for Federal and Military, as well as organizations in the private sector needing the highest levels of power and security for their VDI environment. The 9900 Series is equipped with connectivity for three monitors, 2x DisplayPort + 1x HDMI and support for single monitor at 4K UHD at 60Hz or multi-monitor at 4K UHD 30Hz. Additionally with option for support of a fourth 4K UHD monitor and a 3rd DisplayPort.
The 9900 model is a fully loaded Client with 8 USB ports (2 x USB 3.0 and 6 x USB 2.0), 1 x COM Port, an impressive maximum 32GB RAM, the option for TAA compliance, and so much more.
All endpoints running on a 10ZiG OS come with our FREE endpoint management software, The 10ZiG Manager™. IT Admins can connect via LAN/WAN or the Cloud and manage large amounts of endpoints remotely, from anywhere in the world.
- 3 Monitors all at 4K UHD or 4 Monitors all at 4K UHD
- 1 x RJ45 LAN (10/100/1000Mbps Base-T)
- Optional Smart Card/CAC Reader
- AMD RX-216GD Dual Core 1.6GHz (Turbo Frequency 3.0GHz)
- 2 x DDR4 SO-DIMM Slots for support for up to 32GB
- TAA Compliant Option
- 8 USB (2 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0)
- 2 x DisplayPorts (Optional 3rd DisplayPort) + 1 x HDMI
- 1 x COM Port
- TPM 2.0 Optional
- Optional Wireless (External Antenna)
- FREE Centralized Management via The 10ZiG Manager™
*4K performance dependent upon your current VDI infrastructure and the necessary minimum requirements to support it.