9948c Citrix Zero Client
Ultra Power and Security Class
The 10ZiG 9948c Series model offers features such as a CAC card reader that can provide SIPRNet support, making this Client ideal for Federal and Military, as well as organizations in the private sector needing the highest levels of power and security for their VDI environment. The 9900 Series is equipped with connectivity for three monitors, 2x DisplayPort + 1x HDMI and support for single monitor at 4K UHD at 60Hz or multi-monitor at 4K UHD 30Hz. Additionally with option for support of a fourth 4K UHD monitor and a 3rd DisplayPort.
The 9948c model is a fully loaded Client with 8 USB ports (2 x USB 3.0 and 6 x USB 2.0), 1 x COM Port, an impressive maximum 32GB RAM, the option for TAA compliance, and so much more.
All endpoints running on a 10ZiG OS come with our FREE endpoint management software, The 10ZiG Manager™. IT Admins can connect via LAN/WAN or the Cloud and manage large amounts of endpoints remotely, from anywhere in the world.
- AMD RX-216GD Dual Core 1.6GHz (Turbo Frequency 3.0GHz)
- 3 Monitors all at 4K UHD or 4k UHD
- 2 x DisplayPorts (Optional 3rd DisplayPort) + 1 x HDMI
- 2 x DDR4 SO-DIMM Slots for support for up to 32GB
- 8 USB (2 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0)
- 1 x COM Port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN (10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T)
- Optional Smart Card/CAC Reader
- Optional TAA Compliant
- Optional TPM 2.0
- Optional Wireless (External Antenna)
- FREE Centralized Management via The 10ZiG Manager™